Our agreement with the Seller(s) requires that we obtain a Non-Disclosure Agreement and evidence of financial ability before disclosing the name and location of his/her business. This information will be kept confidential.
In consideration of the Broker, (dba Power Realty & Investments) (“Broker”) providing the Information on businesses for sale, emailed or presented to me/us, I/we understand and agree:
1. (a) That any proprietary information provided on any business Is sensitive and confidential, and that its disclosure to others may be damaging to the businesses and their owners. The term proprietary information does not include any information which is, or becomes, generally available to the public.
(b) Not to disclose, for a period of three (3) years from the date I/we sign this Non-Disclosure Agreement, any information regarding these businesses to any other person who has not also signed this Agreement, except to secure the advice and recommendations of my business advisors (accountants, attorney, etc.). “Information’ as used in this Agreement shall include the fact that the businesses are for sale, plus any other data provided.
(c) Not to contact the business owners or their landlords, franchisors, employees, suppliers or customers except through Broker. All correspondence, inquiries, offers to purchase and negotiations relating to the purchase or lease of any business presented by Broker will be conducted exclusively through Broker.
(d) Not to circumvent or interfere with Broker’s contract with the Seller(s) In any way. I/we understand that if I/we interfere with Broker’s contract right to its fee from Seller(s), I/we may be personally liable to Broker for payment of the Seller(s) fee. We understand that should I/we becomes manager or otherwise connected with any of the businesses shown or offered to me/us for sale, or should I/we buy, trade, lease or exchange any of the businesses disclosed to me/us, then a fee will be due to Broker. I/we understand that If I/we make the purchase through Broker, I/we will not be liable for the fee to be paid by Seller(s) to broker.
2. That all Information regarding businesses for sale is provided by the Seller(s) or other sources and is not verified in any way by Broker. Broker has no knowledge of the accuracy of said Information and makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of such information. Understanding that. I/we shall make an Independent verification of said information prior to entering into an agreement to purchase any business. I/we agree that Broker is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information I/we receive or fall to receive, and I/we agree to indemnify and hold Broker and Its agents harmless from any claims or damages which may occur by reason of the inaccuracy or incompleteness of any Information provided to me/us with respect to any business I/we might purchase,
3. That should I/we enter into an agreement to purchase a business, I/we will provide a financial statement and a personal and business history, and I/we authorize the Seller(s) to obtain, through standard reporting agencies, financial and credit information about me/us or the companies I/we represent.
4. That Broker may act as a dual agent representing both buyer and seller.
5. That should I/we determine that I/we do not wish to pursue the Business Opportunity I/we shall promptly advise Broker of this fact and shall immediately return all proprietary Information furnished to me/us without retaining copies, summaries, analysis or extracts.
6. I am a buyer. I am not an agent or a broker.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]